Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $300 [VIDEO]
This morning on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show, the jackpot for Dumber Than The Show Trivia was $300.
Eric was in the hot seat against Hot Wings this morning. He struggled a bit and passed on a few questions the first time through. I will give it to him though for not just saying "I don't know" on some of the questions and actually trying to guess one of them. Hot Wings also struggle through the questions this morning.
The questions were:
- What is the term for profane oaths that were deleted from the transcripts of Nixon's White House tapes?
- What was the L.A. Times referring to when it described a sport of kings, queens, and pawns?
- Out of hippos, lions, or rhinos, which is the animal that is native to Africa?
- What degree is granted when you get an "M.F.A.?"
- What returned to Noah's Ark with an olive leaf in its' mouth?
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow.