Genesee County Trick-Or-Treat Times Halloween 2023
Genesee County Trick-or-Treat times have been announced for Halloween 2023.
Halloween is Tuesday, October 31st. Most trick-or-treating times throughout Genesee County start at 6:00 PM, however, there are some exceptions.
These are the Genesee County trick-or-treat times in 2023 according to WNEM,
- Burton - 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Clio - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Davison - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Davison Township - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Fenton - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Fenton Township - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Flint - 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Flint Township - 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Flushing - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Genesee Township - 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Goodrich - 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Grand Blanc - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Grand Blanc Township - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Linden - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Montrose - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Montrose Township - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Mt. Morris - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Mt. Morris Township - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Otisville - 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Richfield Township - No designated time listed
- Swartz Creek - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Vienna Township - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
If you do not see your town or city on the list above, that means no official trick-or-treat times have been announced (as of now). More than likely, trick-or-treating will be underway everywhere throughout Genesee County by 6:00 PM, and wrap up by 8:00 PM.
As far as etiquette goes for trick-or-treating follow these simple rules,
- If you are not handing out Halloween candy, turn off your porch light.
- Drive with caution on Halloween night, especially in neighborhoods.
- Reflectors on costumes and coats are a great safety precaution.
Good luck to all of you parents who have to get a kid(s) up for school the next day.
Hang in there, Halloween will land on a Friday in 2025, as for Halloween on a Saturday, that happens in 2026.
Eight Awesome Costume Shops in Michigan to Visit Before Halloween
Six Halloween Karens You May Encounter in Michigan This Season
Ironsnake At The Machine Shop
Gallery Credit: Dingo Photos/Machine Shop/Ironsnake