Hang With the Bad Golfers League Tonight for Dollar Beers
The Banana Bad Golfers League is back in action tonight...hopefully.
It is week 14 of the Banana Bad Golfers League tonight at Swartz Creek Golf Course. We've had a lot of rain lately, so hopefully, the course will be playable. If not, I'm pretty sure many of us will still be indulging in the dollar beers at the Shot of the Day Bar & Grill.
We are heading into our overall league position round. Tonight, Assistant Greens Keepers, Tiger Would, Bogies & Stogies, and Just Here 4 Skins are all competing for the top spots of the entire league. On the other end of the scale, Puff Caddie and 2 Holes & a Putter are competing for the coveted "Worst Place" spot.
Last week, the teams competed in the divisional position round and we found out the champs and worst place teams of each division. They are as follows.
- The 3 O'Clock Slot Division
- First Place: Just Here 4 Skins
- Second Place: Grand Blanc Lanes
- Third Place: We're Just Here to Drink
- Worst Place: Oakley Slice
- The Left Ball Division
- First Place: Assistant Greens Keepers
- Second Place: Chicks 'n Sticks
- Third Place: Weapons of Grass Destruction
- Worst Place: Vicious C's
- The Right Ball Division
- First Place: Bogies & Stogies
- Second Place: Hammers
- Third Place: Ham Slice
- Worst Place: 2 Holes & a Putter
- The Shaft Division
- First Place: Tiger Would
- Second Place: Bogeys @ Best
- Third Place: Stuff the Hole
- Worst Place: Puff Caddie
It has been a great season! I'm so glad we were able to get back out on the course for the Bad Golfers League despite the dumpster fire that is 2020 that we are living in!