Mackinac Island Grand Hotel Hosts Foot Haunted Forest Trail
Start planning your Halloween trip now for the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.
On Halloween weekend, the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island will be turning up the fright. The hotel will be offering a special package between Friday, October 30th and Sunday, November 1st. The package will feature a costume contest complete with prizes along with a spooky maze and the Haunted Forest Trail, which is 3,000 feet long.
The three-day, two-night package in a standard room will cost $1,555 per couple or $1,455 for singles. In a lakeview room, couples can expect to pay $1,855 and singles $1,755. Each additional adult will cost $339.
These Halloween packages at the Grand Hotel include:
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All resort amenities
- Two drink tickets per person will be given in place of the Friday evening reception
- Friday and Saturday night Haunted Trail and Maze (outdoors)
- Family movie night on Friday
- Halloween movie marathon on Saturday
- Haunted afternoon tea on Saturday
- A scary movie on Saturday evening
- Pumpkin carving contest on Saturday
- Costume contest on Saturday
- Grand Prize: Two-night stay for two in a Named Room
- Second Place: Two-night stay for two in a Lakeview Room
- Third Place: Two-night stay for two in a Standard Room
- Tarot card reader throughout the weekend
- and more...
Guests can expect to see more than 35 actors hiding throughout the trail and maze that weekend. Even though the trail and maze are designed for adults, special times will be set aside that will not be as scary for any kids that want to go through. For more information and details, click here.
Source: MLive and Grand Hotel