NASCAR Race at MIS Scheduled for June Now Postponed
NASCAR fans in Michigan will unfortunately not be able to enjoy the race that was scheduled in June.
The first of two NASCAR races scheduled for Michigan International Speedway has been postponed. In an announcement yesterday (Thursday, May 14th) that the races scheduled for the weekend of June 5th through 7th are now postponed.
The events that were scheduled included the ARCA Series race on June 5th, the Xfinity Series race on June 6th and the Firekeepers Casino 400 Cup Series race on June 7th. If you have already purchased your tickets to these races, you will still be able to use them on whatever date the races get rescheduled for. You also have two other options if you already purchased tickets. Fans can cash in their tickets for a 120% credit to use at any other International Speedway Corporation Track. Finally, you can request a full refund here.
As of now, NASCAR has not said whether or not changes will be made to the races scheduled for the weekend of August 7th through 9th. That weekend is scheduled to include a Cup Series race and a Truck Series race.
In the meantime, fans can catch five races coming up this month and four in June. Those races are as follows:
- Sunday, May 17: Darlington Raceway @ 3:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 20: Darlington Raceway @ 7:30 pm
- Sunday, May 24: Charlotte Motor Speedway @ 6 pm
- Wednesday, May 27: Charlotte Motor Speedway @ 8 pm
- Sunday, May 31: Bristol Motor Speedway @ 3:30 pm
- Sunday, June 7: Atlanta Motor Speedway @ 3 pm
- Wednesday, June 10: Martinsville Speedway @ 7 pm
- Sunday, June 14: Homestead-Miami @ 3:30 pm
- Sunday, June 21: Talladega Superspeedway @ 3 pm
Source: Michigan International Speedway