The Mackinac Fudge Festival Happens this Weekend
If you need your fudge fix, get ready to head to Mackinac Island this weekend.
The 2020 Mackinac Fudge Festival is still a go for this weekend. Everyone in Michigan knows that the best fudge can be found on Mackinac Island and this weekend we can celebrate the deliciousness. Be sure to head north for your fudge fix this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Take the whole family and check out everything fudge related this weekend as there will be plenty to do. Drawings and raffles, contests, demonstrations, happy hours, and more are all options for you to enjoy. All weekend, you and the family will have a chance to win the following:
- Joann's Fudge: Enter to win a gift bag filled with fudge, taffy, brittle, and more. Also, score a free Christmas tote bag with the purchase of three or more fudge slices.
- Ryba's Fudge Shop: Correctly guess the number of taffies in the jar and you could win a Best of Ryba's Goodie Box.
- Ryba's Mackinac Island Getaway Giveaway: Register at 906rewards.com to win this trip for two that includes:
- One night stay at Island House Hotel
- Best of Ryba's Gift Box
- and a $100 - 906 Rewards Gift Card
All weekend long you can see fudge demonstrations from 10 am until 4 pm at Joann's, Kilwin's, May's, Murdick's, Ryba's, and Sanders. On Saturday night, take the family to see 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' on an outdoor screen at Fort Mackinac, admission is free. Take part in a fudge themed scavenger hunt, family photos, specialty cocktails, and so much more. Get more detail and see the complete schedule here.