Tuscola County Launches New Registration Site for COVID Vaccine
Residents of Tuscola County now have a new way to register for the COVID-19 vaccination.
For those of you living in Tuscola County that are wanting to get the COVID-19 vaccination, the county now has a new way for you to register for it. Up until this point, those wanting the vaccination were instructed to use firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Well, that process is no longer being used.
Now, Tuscola County residents are instructed to use the new website, www.tchd.us. There, registration can be done for you or someone you know. Here are some of the details for the new site from the Tuscola County Health Department.
- The site will be used by health department staff to contact those registered when doses become available.
- Multiple registrations will not get you a vaccination any quicker.
- Depending on the placement of the group you are in, you may not hear from the health department for weeks or months.
- Patience is key as they receive more vaccinations and improve the process.
- Again, email@example.com is no longer being used as a way to register.
If you are looking for more up-to-date information, you can call the COVID-19 Hotline at 989-673-1745.
Those living in Genesee County that want to register for a COVID-19 vaccination, click here. Currently, Genesee County has around 30,000 registered to receive the vaccination and as of Tuesday, January 26th, 2021 only 4,093 have been vaccinated.