Wow! $6.7M Home in Manistee Comes With Mind-Blowing Lake View
While this home in Manistee, Michigan just hit the market for a whopping $6.7M, the view is downright priceless.
Nothing can top the view that this 2,952-square-foot home offers. Sitting on 1,400 feet of private frontage on Lake Michigan, it's nothing but blue water as far as the eye can see.
According to the listing on Zillow, it's one of the last largest developable pieces of property available on Lake Michigan in the state.
In the Manistee City limits just south of downtown, the river channel, public beaches, golf courses, hotels, schools, and all of the area's attractions. The secret is out about what Manistee, Michigan has to offer and this private estate is a perfect candidate to live and enjoy or for development in a City that is really taking off.
As of right now, the listing doesn't offer any interior photos but does showcase the exterior and property.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- 1/2 bathrooms: 1
- 60' X 100' Steel Barn
- Metal roof
- Built in 2000
What is Manistee, Michigan Best Known for?
- Lake Michigan: Gorgeous lakeside location with recreational activities.
- Historic Downtown: Victorian charm, shops, and dining.
- Manistee National Forest: Outdoor adventures and nature.
- Manistee River: Fishing, kayaking, and water activities.
- Little River Casino Resort: Gaming and entertainment.
- Ramsdell Theatre: Cultural events and performances.
- Festivals and Events: Celebrations of local culture.
- Outdoor Recreation: Hunting, snowmobiling, and more.
- Manistee North Pier Lighthouse: Scenic landmark.
- Local Attractions: Beaches, golf courses, and more.
Now, let's take a look at this home and amazing piece of property.