Own a 30 Acre Nursery and Home for Under $900K in Flushing, MI
Here's your chance to own a great business in Flushing, Michigan.
If you are looking for a business deal with all the trimmings, this one is it. Purkey's Nursery in Flushing, MI is on sale now and comes with everything you need to take over the business. The sellers of this nursery, which sits on 30 acres of land, will even train the new owners.
If you were to purchase this home and business, you'll have everything you need to run the business for only $825,000. This price tag includes the land, plenty of equipment, inventory, a farm home that is currently being used for rental income, and more.
Check out some of the details of this property below:
- Armstrong Creek and Bowman Creek run through the property.
- An irrigation pond with an 8-horse pump and a 20-horse pump.
- Eight tilled acres with deer fencing.
- 40x70 Pavilion
- Six (6) Poly Houses at 20x90 each
- 72x22 Green House
- 72x90 Gutter House
- 40x30 White Barn
- 72x72 Shade House
- 50x72x14 Pole Barn with Heated Floors and Wood Radiant Boiler
- 48x70x10 Pole Barn that is Spray Foam Insulated
- and more.
The following equipment also comes with the property:
- 1996 International Truck
- Bobcat & Implements
- Yanmar Tractor
- Massey Ferguson Tractor
- Wagons & Trailers
- Gator Style Cart, and more.
That is one hell of a deal if you ask me. The nursery and property are located at 7184 West Stanley Road, Flushing, Michigan 48433. The property is just a few miles from downtown Flushing, I-75, and more. Check out all the pictures below.