4 Year-Old Boy Dies After Hanging Himself in Department Store [VIDEO]
This story is absolutely horrific and I can't even imagine the heartache this family is going through. With all that said, it's also a good reminder how important it is to keep an eye on your kids as they can slip away in the blink of an eye.
This poor little guy was out shopping with his grandmother when he slipped away to the dressing room where he ultimately hung himself. According to the video, it's assumed that while playing in the dressing room, his hoodie got caught on the hook and that is what caused him to suffocate.
The grandmother of this child must be devastated. This is seriously an extreme accident that no one would ever think could happen and that's why it's such a major shock to the family.