No Masks Outside Or Ride Capacity Restrictions At Cedar Point
Cedar Point will be opening in May for the 2021 season.
Mark your calendars for May 14th for the opening day of the 2021 Cedar Point season. In preparation for the park opening, Cedar Point has announced its updated COVID-19 protocols for visitors this year.
What do the COVID-19 protocols look like for this season?
- This year, reservations will be required for Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark. That includes both season pass holders and single-day ticket holders.
- Temperature checks will no longer be taken upon entry.
- The health screening questionnaire will be handled by employees at the park entrances and not through the Cedar Point app.
- Ride capacities will be back at 100%, however, social distancing rules will remain in place while waiting in line. Face coverings are also recommended while riding the rides.
- Face masks are not required outdoors unless it is not possible to maintain six feet of distance from others. Visitors that are 10-years-old and older will be required to wear face coverings while they are indoors, except when they are actively eating or drinking.
Are the parks still running at a limited capacity?
Yes. Tickets will be limited to the parks each day to allow for social distancing so guests will need to purchase tickets in advance and make reservations ahead of time.
I cannot wait to get to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores this year. I'm looking forward to checking out what they have in store for the 150th anniversary.
Get all the details of the 2021 Cedar Point Season here.
Source: Cedar Point
LET'S GO: The most popular historic sites in America