Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $100 [VIDEO]
After a discrepancy with one of the questions yesterday, Hot Wings ended up losing on a technically, so the pot was worth $100 this morning.
Josh was in the hot seat to compete against Hot Wings this morning. He didn't struggle too much but did pass on a few questions costing him some time. Hot Wings only passed on one but still took a bit of time on each question.
The questions were:
- In which sport are you competing if you win the Nordic World Championships?
- What is the name of the eye condition whose name is Latin for "waterfall" because it's like looking through one?
- What is the value of "N" in the equation "N+6=12?"
- What is the first month of the year without an "a" in its name?
- Dixie Land Music has been well preserved in what city's preservation hall?
Check out the video and see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow morning here.