Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $1,000 [VIDEO]
The jackpot for Dumber Than The Show Trivia cracked the four-digit mark this morning. Hot Wings took on listener Adam for $1,000.
Adam took up quite a bit of time and passed on a couple of questions in his round. Hot Wings struggled as well and asked for several rereads during the round. In their defense, the questions were a bit difficult this morning.
The questions were:
- Actor David Selznick was fined $5,000 for using what four-letter word in a 1939 film?
- What are the last three words of 'God Bless America?'
- In what European capital city would you find the Luxembourg Palace next to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Which person, who moved in just four months before leaving office, was the first to live in the White House?
- What does the acronym "COD" mean when stamped on a package?
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow morning on The Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.