Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $400 [VIDEO]
We started the week off strong with a $400 jackpot on Dumber Than The Show Trivia this morning.
Today, Brett stepped up to the plate to challenge Hot Wings on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show. He started pretty strong on the first two questions then ran into a few slowdowns in the round costing him precious time. However, Hot Wings ran into the same issues during his turn.
The questions were:
- What volcano was last active in 1707 when it covered what is now Tokyo with inches of ash?
- A breed of these made for Canada are sometimes called "Honkers?"
- The largest 18th-century manufacturing industry in New England was the distilling of what liquor?
- Of Alberta, Saskatchewan, or Manitoba, which is the one Canadian prairie province that is not landlocked?
- It's the only letter that is the first in the name of a chess piece and a type of blood?
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow morning on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.