Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $600 [VIDEO]
The jackpot was worth $600 this morning on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show. Hot Wings was in the hot seat against Nick.
Nick was up first and seemed very calm and confident. He did pass on a few but didn't take a crazy amount of time. Hot Wings ran through the questions just about the same way.
Dumber Than The Show Trivia happens every weekday morning on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.
The questions were:
- Bioluminescence is the immission of what from living organisms?
- Of the following, which is not a unit of energy? Quartan, Joule, or Kilocalorie.
- What board game was developed from a spelling game with wooden tiles called "criss-cross?"
- What sport was originally known as "water ballet?"
- When grabbed by a predator, which part of its body might a skink get rid of?
Check out the video to see what the pot is tomorrow and who won.
Source: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show