Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $700 [VIDEO]
The jackpot is getting up there. This morning, Dewayne took on Hot Wings in Dumber Than The Show Trivia for $700.
The pressure was on Dewayne this morning on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show. He wasted a considerable amount of time by passing on most of the questions the first time through and again on some the second time through. Hot Wings on the other hand only passed on one question.
It's was also slightly terrify to watch as the guys all had their makeup done by Kelly and Maitlynn.
The questions were:
- Name two of the three countries of the world that begin with the letter "J?"
- Because its' pigment bags connect with its' nervous system, an excited octopus changes what?
- The Appalachian Mountains extend from Alabama to what Canadian province?
- Which team won game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals in the NBA last night?
- What is the term for a soldier referring to what was originally a donut served to sailors and likely wasn't poppin' fresh?
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot is tomorrow.