Flint Mobile Food Pantry Continues To Serve Residents In May
The Flint mobile food pantry will continue to serve residents throughout May.
For those in need, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services will continue to help residents get nutritious food in the month of May. The mobile food pantry has been helping Flint residents since 2016 with a partnership between the MDHHS and the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan.
To keep residents safe, volunteers are required to wear masks and gloves when delivering food to cars. Those picking up food don't even have to get out of their cars, but simply open the trunk and the food will be placed in the car by the volunteers.
What are the distribution dates and locations for May?
Food will be distributed at the following places on the following dates.
- Bethel United Methodist Church on Ballenger Highway
- Monday, May 3rd at 10 am
- Monday, May 10th at 10 am
- Monday, May 17th at 10 am
- Monday, May 24th at 10 am
- Asbury United Methodist Church on Davison Road
- Tuesday, May 4th at 10 am
- Tuesday, May 11th at 10 am
- Tuesday, May 18th at 10 am
- Tuesday, May 25th at 10 am
- Greater Holy Temple on Dort Highway
- Thursday, May 6th at 10 am
- Thursday, May 13th at 10 am
- Thursday, May 20th at 10 am
- Thursday, May 27th at 10 am
- Luke's NEW Life Center on Lawndale Avenue
- Friday, May 7th at 10 am
- Friday, May 14th at 10 am
- Friday, May 21st at 10 am
- Friday, May 28th at 10 am
- American Muslim Community Services on South Saginaw Street
- Saturday, May 8th at 9 am
Most of the pickup days run until 2 pm at the locations above.
Source: Mid-Michigan Now