Friday Morning’s Dumber Than Joe Trivia For $200 [VIDEO]
We've made it to Friday which means Joe was in the hot seat this morning for Dumber than the Show Trivia. The pot was worth $200.
After a loss from Hot Wings a couple days ago, the pot reset to $100 yesterday and then $200 this morning. Joe took on the challenge, as he does every Friday, to compete against Brandon this morning.
The questions were:
- What motorcycle and car maker is also one of the most common last names in Japan?
- Who was the leader of France when they sold the United States the Louisana Purchase for 4 cents per acre?
- What is the electrical device, that is called a torch in England, called in America?
- Which of the following has the longest neck:
- The Mute Swan
- Late in the 19th century, this was established as the highest type of degree in American graduate schools?
Find out all the answers and who won below.