Get Your Favorite St. Patrick’s Day Dishes To Go at These Flint Area Locations
Just because the bars are closed to in-house service doesn't mean you can't get your favorite St. Patrick's Day dishes today!
Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus outbreak, bars and restaurants had to close down their in-house services. However, you can still order your favorite St. Patrick's Dishes to go today. It is so important for all of us to support each other during this time, so order something from the following places. Many of these places also have full menus to pick from as well, but these are just the St. Patrick's Day foods and other specials.
- Timothy's Pub on Robert T. Longway - 810-239-0972
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Irish Stew in a Bread Bowl
- Corner Bar & Grill in Fenton - 810-354-8808
- Traditional Irish Dinners (served single and family-style)
- Reuben Sandwich
- Reuben Quesadilla
- Scooter's Bar & Grill on Hill & Torrey Roads - 810-655-6884
- Perry's "Almost Famous" Corned Beef Dinner
- Shiners Dive Bar on Saginaw Street - 810-866-4309
- Goulash (Available noon until 4 pm)
- Blondies Food and Spirits at Hill and Torrey (across from Scooters) - 810-766-9680
- Corned Beef and cabbage available for carry-out
Did we miss any? Let us know in the comments and spread the word.