Grab Some Dollar Beers Tonight with Banana’s Bad Golfers League
It is week number nine of the Banana Bad Golfers League at Swartz Creek Golf Course.
As an update to last week, the new strategy is somewhat working. While my team didn't play golf that well, our smack talk game was top notch. It's the strongest part of our game so we are going to stick with it.
Golf night is my favorite night of the week in the summer and we are in for some great weather. This league wouldn't be possible without the support of the golfers on the league and the staff at Swartz Creek Golf Course. I've said it before and I'll say it again, my league is better than yours. We know how to party, golf, and enjoy the nights!
- The 3 O'Clock Slot Division
- First Place: We're Just Here to Drink
- Second Place: Grand Blanc Lanes
- Third Place: Just Here 4 Skins
- The Left Ball Division
- First Place: Pass the Pint
- Second Place: Assistant Greens Keepers
- Third Place: Chicks N Sticks
- The Right Ball Division
- First Place: Bogies & Stogies
- Second Place: Raison Hell
- Third Place: Fore Balls & Two Clubs
- The Shaft Division
- First Place: Bogeys @ Best
- Second Place: Tiger Would
- Third Place: Last Place
If you are looking for something to do tonight, swing by Swartz Creek Golf Course to check out the action. There is plenty of room outside to social distance while still enjoying some jello shots and/or dollar beers.
Also, big thanks to Walburgers for jumping on board with us as our latest prize sponsor for the league! We will see you all tonight!