Hollywood’s Best Is Dream Cast For Motely Crue Movie
Jack Black as a young Ozzy? I can see it! Jared Leto as Vince Neil? It could happen.Screenwriter Rich Wilkes wrote the script for an upcoming film based on the book "The Dirt", the Motley Crue biography.
IF Wilkes has his way the following peeps would be in the cast:
- Brad Pitt as David Lee Roth
- Phillip Seymour Hoffman or Jack Black as Ozzy Osbourne
- Robert Patrick or Justin Timberlake as Crue's first manager, Alan Kaufman
- Sam Rockwell as Mick Mars
- Ashton Kutcher or Russell Brand as Tommy Lee
And yes, Leto as Vince Neil.
Again this is his dream cast. NONE of the above actors are committed to the project at this time.
The book was one hell of a read, I can tell you that. Hopefully the upcoming movie will be just as wild.
This movie has been talked about for years and nothing is done yet. The latest rumor was Rob Zombie would direct and he denied that.
Who knows? The Crue guys may be 80 years old when the movie comes out. They could be casting Betty White as Pam Anderson and Clint Eastwood as Tommy Lee by then. Anyone want to watch that sex scene? LOL!