Michigan Buffalo Wild Wings Manager Caught on Camera Choking Customer [VIDEO]
The manager of Buffalo Wild Wings in downtown Grand Rapids was recently fired after he was caught on camera choking out a customer.
The manager didn't just grab him and choke him, he grabbed the dude and totally choked him out until he collapsed on the ground. In the video, you'll see the manager and other employees dragging the man's body away.
According to WDIV, the manager was fired after the surveillance video was posted online by a former employee who got it from a current employee.
I'm glad this guy got fired, you can't just go around choking people out. The manager claims the man was drunk and creating chaos in the restaurant and it wasn't the first time. Even if that was the case, that doesn't justify his actions. If he was causing so much chaos, the manager should have called the police so they could properly handle the situation.