I'm rubber you're glue, if you get electrocuted metal may stick to you. Is that how the saying goes? If not, it should! Nikolai Kryaglyachenko of Russia was walking home from school when he stopped and stood against a light pole. You won't believe what happened next!

The Russian 12-year-old was jolted with electricity so powerful, it knocked him out. When he woke the next day, he noticed coins were stuck to his body. Then at breakfast a spoon attracted to his chest. Say what?

More From Banana 101.5