The Search is Over – The Hidden Easter Keg Has Been Found
Congratulations to John Harris for figuring out the clues and finding the Banana 101.5 hidden Easter Keg. He just won free beer for a year with Banana 101.5's Great Easter Keg Hunt.
The search is over. John found the keg hiding underneath a construction barrel on the flat lot in downtown Flint. If you were searching down there, you didn't quite look hard enough as it was right next to the security booth.
For those of you that are wondering how John deciphered the clues, the break down is below:
- Clue #1: "You see me every day but never pay attention." That was referencing the construction barrel it was underneath.
- Clue #2: "Smile, you're on camera." The keg was directly under a security camera next to the security booth.
- Clue #3: "Now that you're here, go north for the beer." This clue was a simple direction towards the keg and was posted inside the showroom of Vic Canever Chevrolet.
- Clue #4: "I've been painted a time or two." The lines in the flat lot have been painted numerous times over the last few years.
- Clue #5: "You won't find any double D's here." A sick reference to the flat lot.
- Clue #6: "The Mustangs are too far north." Another simple directional location to say Clio is too far north.
- Clue #7: "Five people have their backs to me." On the edge of the flat lot, their are five statues facing Saginaw Street.
- Clue #8: "During the day, you'll have to pay, but after 5, you'll see that it's free." This one, of course, references the flat lot itself and the pay booth the keg was hidden next too.
The Banana 101.5 Great Easter Keg Hunt will definitely return next year! Thanks to everyone that gave the search a try. Also, if anyone was downtown Monday morning around 9 am, you might have seen the keg being hidden. Tony and Chris hid it in broad daylight right under your noses. You can see some of the pictures and footage below.
Congrats once again to John Harris and a big thanks to the Flint D.D.A., Fabiano Brothers, and Vic Canever Chevrolet for jumping on board this year!