Check Out Local Salons That Will Make You Look Great On Your Wedding Day – Virtual Veils
Three words - hair and makeup. Other than the wedding dress, hair and makeup are a major part of the wedding plans for any bride to be. When it comes to your big day, I say look like yourself - only better.
I am certainly not a wedding planner, but I have been a bridesmaid enough times to know that no bride should plan on doing her own hair or makeup. More often than not brides are nervous, anxious, and emotional. Do you really want to attempt to curl your own hair and eyelashes, when instead you can sit back (with a glass of champagne) and let a professional do it?
There are a lot of great salons and spas in our area that would be more than happy to take care of you on your wedding day, or even your entire bridal party. Did I mention champagne yet? It is just one of the perks that many salons offer in their bridal packages.
The following is a list of salons that would be more than happy to take care of you on your big day.
- Pure Bliss Salon & Spa - 5405 Gateway Center in Flint
- Summerset Salon & Day Spa - 3426 Miller Road in Flint
- Beautique Hair And Makeup - 9523 S Saginaw Rd STE A in Grand Blanc
- Don Franco Salon - 2381 E Hill Rd Suite 1 in Grand Blanc
- Beautiful U Salon & Spa - 232 W Nepessing Street in Lapeer
- Lola's Design Salon - 473 W Nepessing Street in Lapeer
- Salon 416 - 134 N Leroy St #2 in Fenton
- JD Michel - 1549 N Leroy St # C in Fenton
- Escape Salon and Spa - 2075 South Linden Road in Flint
- Posh Hair & Makeup Studio - 239 North Main Street in Milford
- Baci Salon & Spa - 772 South Lapeer Road. Unit D in Metamora