Dollar Beers and Bad Golf Tonight at Swartz Creek Golf Course
The Banana Bad Golfers League is back at it tonight at Swartz Creek Golf Course!
My favorite night of the week has arrived and we are just about at the halfway point of this year's season. Tonight is week number seven of the Banana 101.5 Bad Golfers League!
Tonight will end up being the perfect night for bad golf, dollar beers, and jello shots. Sunshine and 70 degrees is just about the best we can ask for. If you are in need of a cold one or seven on this fine hump day, join us at Swartz Creek Golf Course and indulge inside Deno's Shot of the Day Bar and Grill or chill on the patio.
After six weeks of play, here are the current standings of the Bad Golfers League:
- 3 O'Clock Slot Division
- First Place: L&L
- Second Place: We're Just Here to Drink
- Third Place: Shak Attack
- Left Ball Division
- First Place: Chicks with Sticks
- Second Place: Fore Horsemen
- Third Place: Couples Therapy
- Right Ball Division
- First Place: Chris Monroe Owes Us Money
- Second Place: Beers & Bogeys and We Kilt the Birdie (TIE)
- Third Place: Two Chicks
- The Shaft Division
- First Place: Pass the Green
- Second Place: Miller Time
- Third Place: You Wanna Have One
Tonight is week seven of 15, which means the league is almost half over. I can't believe how fast this season is going. So if you want to see what it is all about, have some drinks, and maybe make a few new friends, don't wait too long to join us at Swartz Creek Golf Course!
MORE: Michigan's Greatest Sports Traditions