Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $200 [VIDEO]
The Free Beer and Hot Wings Show was back in action this morning. Hot Wings took on listener Anna for a $200 round of Dumber Than The Show Trivia.
Anna did really well and only passed on one question. Hot Wings did really well also with only one reread and a great time. It was a very close game and came down to the time.
The questions were:
- The world's largest rainforest is found in what river basin?
- There are three state capitols that begin with the letter "P," name two of them?
- In the book "Charlotte's Web," what is Charlotte?
- Amongst the actors that comprise the "Three Amigos," name the one that is from Canada.
- What communist leader graduated with a law degree from the University of Havanna in 1950?
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.