Get Dollar Beers Tonight and Hang with the Bad Golfers League
It is week number ten of the Banana Bad Golfers League at Swartz Creek Golf Course.
As we are officially two-thirds of the way through the league this year, I am happy to report that my team's ability to talk smack on the course is becoming glorious. We played pretty well and are starting to make a charge back to the top of the standings. We can't wait to get back out on the course tonight.
Golf night is my favorite night of the week in the summer and we are in for some great weather again. This league wouldn't be possible without the support of the golfers on the league and the staff at Swartz Creek Golf Course. I've said it before and I'll say it again, my league is better than yours. Feel free to come party with us tonight at Shot of the Day Bar & Grill at the course.
- The 3 O'Clock Slot Division
- First Place: Just Here 4 Skins
- Second Place: Nana
- Third Place: We're Just Here to Drink
- The Left Ball Division
- First Place: Pass the Pint
- Second Place: Assistant Greens Keepers
- Third Place: B&D
- The Right Ball Division
- First Place: Bogies & Stogies
- Second Place: Fore Balls & Two Clubs
- Third Place: Mr. & Mrs. Smith
- The Shaft Division
- First Place: Bogeys @ Best
- Second Place: Tiger Would
- Third Place: Stuff the Hole
If you are looking for something to do tonight, swing by Swartz Creek Golf Course to check out the action. There is plenty of room outside to social distance while still enjoying some jello shots and/or dollar beers.
Also, big thanks to Wahlburgers for jumping on board with us as our latest prize sponsor for the league! We will see you all tonight!