Jell-O Shots and Beer Tonight at Swartz Creek Golf Course
It's going to be a wet one tonight for the Banana Bad Golfers League.
Bring the rain jackets and boots tonight for the Bad Golfers League. Well, we can't win them all when it comes to the weather on golf night. Nonetheless, we will still be hitting the course for some bad golf action and dollar beers at Swartz Creek Golf Course.
Anyone can get in on the drink specials at Deno's Shot of the Day Bar & Grill as well! The patio will be open, the inside will be open, and there will be plenty of new friends for you to make. So join us tonight for the dollar beers and jello shots. The first tee time is at 3 pm and we will be there the rest of the night!
- 3 O'Clock Slot Division
- First Place: We're Just Here to Drink
- Second Place: L&L
- Third Place: Shak Attack
- Left Ball Division
- First Place: Chicks with Sticks
- Second Place: Fore Horsemen
- Third Place: Couples Therapy
- Right Ball Division
- First Place: Beers & Bogeys
- Second Place: We Kilt the Birdie
- Third Place: Chris Monroe Owes Us Money
- The Shaft Division
- First Place: You Wanna Have One
- Second Place: 4 Balls 2 Clubs
- Third Place: Pass the Green
For the most part, any of the teams can make a run at first place. However, seeing as how the last place teams always get the biggest trophies at the end of the year, most teams are not sweating their placement. We will see you all tonight!
MORE: Michigan's Greatest Sports Traditions