Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $100
The pot was back at $100 this morning on Dumber Than The Show Trivia on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show. Find out who won here.
Thomas was in the hot seat this morning against Hot Wings for the money. After completing the questions, Thomas was feeling pretty decent with his answer. Hot Wings followed his set of answers with a lot of silence. In his defense though, question 4 was worded super weird but makes sense afterward.
The questions were:
- What is the term for a wild horse that comes from the Spanish "mustino" meaning stray?
- What does a giraffe grab its' prickly food with that is 18 inches long?
- How many New England states can you go directly to Canada from?
- Why do rhinos cover themselves with mud to keep cool?
- Who was the second tallest president? Hint: He initially wasn't elected as president.
Check out the video for the answers and to see who won and what the pot will be at tomorrow.