Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $1,100 [VIDEO]
The jackpot is really getting up there on Dumber Than The Show Trivia on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show. This morning it was worth $1,100.
Listener Jered gave it a shot and took on Hot Wings for the money this morning. Jered did pretty well and ended up with a pretty good time. Hot Wings, on the other hand, took a much larger amount of time.
The questions were:
- Name one of the four people to lose a presidential election the first time out only to win on the second try.
- How many months do not have 31 days?
- One of the largest ranches in the world, the King Ranch can be found in what state?
- How many stars are in Orion's Belt?
- During the stage coach era, what birds reportedly sprinted ahead of the coaches at about 18 miles per hour?
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow on the the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.