Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $300 [VIDEO]
The jackpot is starting to rebuild and this morning it was worth $300 on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.
Listener Ryan stepped up to the plate against Hot Wings this morning to try and snag the pot. Ryan struggled a bit and passed on two questions costing him some precious time. Hot Wings breezed right through the first four questions and hit a bit of a slow down on the last one.
The questions were:
- What is the travel called when it is specifically between stars?
- What is author Laura Wilder's maiden name?
- What type of pollution is measure in decibels?
- What colorful code name was given to the defoliant during the Vietnam War?
- What was the name of the Indian guide of Lewis and Clark that only lived to the age of 25?
Check out the video here to see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow. The Free Beer and Hot Wings Show will be live on the Jersey shore tomorrow.