Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia For $800 [VIDEO]
We started this week with a jackpot of $800 on Dumber Than The Show Trivia. This morning Hot Wings was in the hot seat against Lee.
A jackpot of $800 was on the line this morning in a battle between Hot Wings and listeners Lee. Both Hot Wings and Lee ended up getting three correct for a tie. As always, the total time that it took them to answer was the tiebreaker. Watch the video here to see who won and what the jackpot will be tomorrow.
The questions were:
- What is the equivalent, in pounds, of the British "stone" when it comes to weight?
- What instrument is the hybrid of the clarinet and the oboe?
- What word signifies a hunters prey or where gravel comes from?
- What is the type of coffee, or a flavoring combining coffee and chocolate, both named for a port in Yemen?
- Who did Jim Croce describe as "the baddest man in the whole damn town?"