It’s Time – Vehicle City Tacos Are Back At Tenacity Brewing In Flint
It's the most wonderful time of the year for taco lovers. Wait - let me try that again. It is the most wonderful time of the year for taco and beer lovers. Tis' the season for the return of Vehicle City Tacos at one of Flint's most popular breweries, Tenacity Brewing.
If you are new to the area, believe me when I tell you that you have not lived until you have had a taco from Vehicle City Tacos and a beer from Tenacity Brewing. The combo is truly one of life's greatest pleasures. If you don't believe me, check out the video of the late Vinnie Paul talking about his love for the VCT in the video below (:50 mark).
Vehicle City Tacos is truly one of a kind. Did I mention they even have loaded taco fries? They do.
One of the most popular tacos so far this season is the Barbacoa taco. Now, this looks amazing.
- Clucker (Smoked Chicken)
- Oinker (Pulled Pork)
- Regular (Chorizo)
- Wallflower (Cauliflower Walnut) - this is one of my favorites.
All of the above can come in the form of a taco, nachos, loaded fries, or in a bowl on top of rice. Hours for Vehicle City Tacos are as follows,
- Monday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Friday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday: Closed
The Genesee Valley Mall in 2022. Have You Seen It Lately? [PICS]
Michigan Food Available On Goldbelly