Neighbors Save Family From House Fire In Genesee Township [VIDEO]
Think about this. You are inside of your house, while it is on fire - but you have no idea. That is exactly what happened to a Genesee Township family. Lucky for them, they have great neighbors who came to the rescue! Another thing to think about, being nicer to your neighbors.
The fire started yesterday at the home on Hartland Road. A shed fire quickly spread to a trailer, part of a garage and the back of the house. A quick acting neighbor called 911 and screamed to the family to get out of the house. Is there an award for 'Neighbors of the Year'?