After A Rain Delay Last Week, The Bad Golfers League is Back
Wednesday night means Banana Bad Golfers League night.
After the skies opening up and pouring out its' wrath last week, it looks like we are in for better weather this week for the Banana Bad Golfers League. Stop out and enjoy the weather and have a drink with us.
Our first tee time of the day is at 3 pm so come hang with us and meet some new friends. Sometimes teams are looking for subs too so you may even find yourself out on the course with us. I guarantee you'll have fun as this is the biggest league around and a blast.
Anyone can get in on the drink specials at Deno's Shot of the Day Bar & Grill as well! The patio will be open, the inside will be open, and there will be plenty of new friends for you to make. So join us tonight for the dollar beers and jello shots.
- 3 O'Clock Slot Division
- First Place: We're Just Here to Drink
- Second Place: L&L
- Third Place: Grand Blanc Lanes
- Left Ball Division
- First Place: Chicks with Sticks
- Second Place: El Conquistadors
- Third Place: Bogeys & Stogies
- Right Ball Division
- First Place: Beers & Bogeys
- Second Place: We Kilt the Birdie
- Third Place: Chris Monroe Owes Us Money
- The Shaft Division
- First Place: You Wanna Have One
- Second Place: Pass the Green
- Third Place: 4 Balls 2 Clubs
We will see you all tonight at Swartz Creek Golf Course.
LOOK: 50 images of winning moments from sports history