A Bay City man is pretty upset and disgusted (in more ways than one) with the way Delta Airlines treated him after he sat in dog crap while boarding a two-hour flight from Atlanta to Miami.

While talking with Yahoo Lifestyle, Matthew Meehan said he sat in his seat and immediately smelled something, and he thought, "Not another flight that smells bad." The person next to him also had their nose covered. When he went to take his charger out, he bent down and realized it’s not just a smell, it’s actually feces and it was all over the back of his legs, it was all over the floor, all over the wall of the plane. And the real topper, Meehan realized he had been sitting in it as well.

The flight attendants did practically nothing to help him aside from giving him two paper towels and a little bottle of gin to clean himself in the bathroom. Are you freaking kidding me? I can't believe they didn't give him some sort of sanitizer at least. He also said in his interview that he still wasn't sure if it was human crap or if it did in fact, come from a dog (which it did). At the end of the day, crap is crap.

After confronting a manager before take off, she told him "you can sit in your seat or you can be left behind."  I would absolutely lose it! I give this dude credit for keeping his cool.

The attendant apparently wiped the seat down with a paper towel because other passengers were coming forward and not happy about what was going on so instead of having chaos break out, they wiped it down. Then the poor guy had to fly two hours sitting in the very same seat.

Delta Air Lines released the following statement:

“On Nov. 1, an aircraft operating flight 1949 from Atlanta to Miami was boarded before cleaning was completed following an incident from a previous flight with an ill service animal. Delta apologizes to customers impacted by the incident and has reached out to make it right, offering a refund and additional compensation. The safety and health of our customers and employees is our top priority, and we are conducting a full investigation while following up with the right teams to prevent this from happening again. Upon landing in Miami, the aircraft was taken out of service to be deep cleaned and disinfected.”



More From Banana 101.5