Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $600 [VIDEO]
The jackpot was up to $600 this morning as Gary from Flint took on Hot Wings.
Gary rocked through the questions relatively quickly as did Hot Wings. The game came down to the wire as they were both tied after the fourth question. The final question only had two possible answers and they did not pick the same one. Check it out here to see if Gary won the money or if the pot grows to $700 tomorrow morning on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.
The questions were:
- Which character is known for the line "Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat?
- Which baseball birds won their last World Series on October 16th, 1983?
- What does the 'A' in AWOL stand for?
- What northern European country is one whose name means "the low country?"
- Since it is about 500 miles from any other state, what state's flower is the "Forget Me Not?"