Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia For $800 [VIDEO]
The pot is getting higher and higher for Dumber Than The Show Trivia. This morning, the jackpot was worth $800.
Earlier today, Kimberly was in the hot seat for trivia on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show. She was competing against Hot Wings for the cash. Today's questions were:
- What part of a traditional light bulb is the part that lights up?
- Which ball is capable of bouncing the highest?
- Rubber Ball
- Steel Ball
- or Glass Ball
- How many meters would you run in a 10K race?
- What is the name of the wrench with fixed and adjustable jaw at right angles?
- Serious bodybuilders go for the washboard effect with these muscles?
Kimberly passed on three of the questions the first time through, which is not a good thing when the time is the tiebreaker if needed. Hot Wings, on the other hand, answered all the questions the first time through but needed two rereads.
Find out here who won and what the pot will be tomorrow morning.