Flint City Bucks to Air Games on Sundays
The Flint City Bucks return to action this Sunday and you will be able to catch them on TV.
This year has definitely been a rough one, to say the least. Concerts canceled, businesses closed, sports postponed, and more. However, for those sports fans that need a fix of some live-action, the Flint City Bucks are returning this weekend to help you. Grab a beer and retreat to the lazy boy to watch the action every Sunday for the next six weeks.
The Flint City Bucks soccer team will be airing their games live from Kettering University's Atwood Stadium. The first broadcast will take place this Sunday as the Bucks take on Midwest United FC. The game will air from noon until 2 pm at The CW46. Unfortunately, this will be the closest we will get to see them live as fans will not be permitted to attend the games.
The Flint City Bucks schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, August 23rd VS. Midwest United FC at noon.
- Sunday, August 30th VS. Carpathia FC at noon.
- Sunday, September 6th VS. Inter Detroit FC at noon.
- Sunday, September 13th VS. Livonia City FC at noon.
- Sunday, September 20th VS. Sporting Detroit FC at noon.
- Sunday, September 27th VS. Rebels FC at noon.
Last year, the Flint City Bucks won their fourth North American Championship in front of a record-breaking crowd of 7,198 fans at Atwood Stadium. Tune in on Sundays to root them on in defending their title. Check below to see what channel they will be on.
- Antenna/Free - Channel 25.2
- AT&T U-Verse - Channel 46 (HD Channel 1046)
- Charter Cable - Channel 17 (HD Channel 783)
- Comcast - Channel 15 (HD Channel 236)
- DIRECTV - Channel 14
- Dish Network - Channel 46
Source: Flint City Bucks