Gabe In Flint Played Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia This Morning [VIDEO]
The jackpot this morning was up to $500 as Gabe in Flint was in the hot seat against Hot Wings this morning. Find out here if he won or if the jackpot jumps to $600 tomorrow.
Hot Wings has been on a roll in trivia lately and $500 was on the line the morning. Gabe stepped up to the challenge to play against him in Dumber than Hot Wings Trivia.
On a side note, Gabe admitted to being an Ohio State Buckeyes fan, so I found it just a little bit difficult to root for him. Sorry Gabe.
The questions were:
- Who was the leader and the founder of the United Farm Workers of America Union?
- If someone bowls three straight strikes in bowling, what bird name is given to that feat?
- What is the term for cutting away unwanted plant parts or drying plums?
- Tchaikovsky called what composer "a musical Christ?"
- Name the three original judges on 'American Idol.'