Halloween Candy Tests Positive For Meth, 2-Year-Old Hospitalized [VIDEO]
This is sickening. A 2-year-old is expected to be released from a California hospital today after ingesting Smarties that tested positive for meth. The candies will again be tested on a federal level to make sure the initial result was not a false/positive.
How anyone could think something like this is remotely funny is beyond me. Is anything safe anymore? Now I see why many of my friends with kids just do in-door Halloween parties with families they know or only go to a few select homes for trick-or-treating.