This Is Michigan’s Best Cult Favorite Restaurant
Have you been to Michigan's best cult-favorite restaurant?
The unique spot is located in Kent County and has been named Michigan's best cult favorite restaurant by Love Food.
This one-of-a-kind spot was opened in 1976 by Bill Lewis. Forty-seven years later, Yesterdog is still going strong. You may have guessed with a name like Yesterdog, the restaurant specializes in hot dogs.
There are rules for patrons at Yesterdog located at 505 Wealthy Street in Grand Rapids, and they are as follows,
- Cash Only
- There is no line. Yesterdog employees start taking orders on one side of the room and work their way down. No one is first.
- Guests must place their hot dog order first.
- Dine-in or to-go options are both available.
- Drink order next.
- Available sides include chips, pickles, and soup (winter option).
- Pay for your order, grab your food, and seat yourself.
Yesterdog offers the following hot dog options,
You can see the photos of the hot dog choices below.
Are you ready to check out Michigan's best cult-favorite restaurant? Hours of business are as follows,
- Monday: 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:30 AM to Midnight
- Friday: 10:30 AM to Midnight
- Saturday: 10:30 AM to Midnight
- Sunday: 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM
You may or may not know, that in the 1999 movie 'American Pie', the fictional restaurant 'Dog Years' is based on Yesterdog.
Michigan's Best Chinese Restaurant - The Peterboro Detroit
Gallery Credit: The Peterboro Facebook
Michigan's Most Expensive Restaurant
Gallery Credit: Prime + Proper Detroit Facebook
10 Of Michigan's Oldest Restaurants
Gallery Credit: Facebook