Dumber Than Joe Trivia for $100 [VIDEO]
After a record jackpot win yesterday of $1,300 the pot reset to $100 this morning on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.
To kick off the weekend, listener Tim from Grand Rapids, was in the hot seat for Dumber Than The Show Trivia.
The questions were:
- What did the absent minded professor name his invention in the movie which he first referred to as "flying rubber?"
- It is the name of a World War II bomb that could destroy a city block and the name of a place that charged ridiculous late fees?
- Older than chess, a form of this common board game was played by Egyptians in the second millennium b.c.?
- What office complex gave its' name to a national scandal in the early 1970's?
- Who won last night's Stanley Cup Finals game?
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot will be Wednesday morning.